Ride in the Space Ride in the Space

Interesting...

Its enjoyable... to an extent. I really liked the chord progression arpegiator at the beginning, and some sounds you used were nice, but it lacked plenty of key features that make electronic music interesting. There was only 2 or 3 drum sounds throughout the song, and the synthesizer sounds you used were all the same glossy notes, just some pitched to a bassline. Also your drum beats didn't have much rythem to build upon, but I could see where you were starting to go with the syncopated kick drum and snare. Also I couldn't see much of a genre that this would go under, and you may lack some musical knowledge about arpegiation and chords that could make the music more catchy and interesting. If I were to infer that you didn't have much formal knowledge and were just one to mess around on a MIDI keyboard mapping tool like I was, I would say this is quite a good start and that it has alot of potential. Until you adapt a good feel for VST's and other softwares, I recommend you look for soundpacks to download online. They help for people who know what they would like it to sound like, but cant quite make the sounds. Its definantly worth looking into, I also recommend you select a genre of electronic music to produce so that you know what sound packs to look for. Also lots of VST programs come with a bunch of presets, and they may fit the sound you're looking for.
Thats all I got!
~Detekt~ [Hardstyle Producer]

Experiment51 Experiment51

Hey guys.

Its me, Dj Rock. I pretty much forget about every posting this considering it took the Mods a month and a half to actually publish this. My new music is on this new account, Detekt.
This old one is pretty good actually... huh not bad.
The new name is Detekt, I'm on Youtube too!!
Check it out Newgrounders.

[Ghosts 'n' Stuff]* [Ghosts 'n' Stuff]*

Pretty cool.

In the intro I didn't really notice a helluva lot of difference.
When it got down to the highreg synth I started feeling a bit more like it was a remix.
It started getting a little lack at 1:55, but picked right back up at 2:15
You did a good job remixing this track! Now, to make it a better remix, you need more YOU.

Solkrieg responds:

Agreed. I wish I could've done more things with it personally. I was originally going to do a dubstep remix. But I fell short of motivation.

Krowe - Juggernaut Krowe - Juggernaut

:DD

Hope my neighbors like it.

UncleSqueezins responds: